[thelist] Flash version of Heirmenus

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Fri Jun 1 15:38:52 CDT 2001

Yes, I'm aware of both of these "issues" and made sure client was
aware too ... given that the audience of the site is people shopping
for micro-miniture computer chips, the hope is that they'll have
something more than 640x480 and will be savvy enough to figure it out.

I showed them a non-frames version which I liked better because it
didn't have these issues, but they want to keep the frames, and this
was the best solution I could come up with.

--

- Erik Mattheis

A poltergeist in the flesh.

(612) 827 3963