[thelist] Request for Screenshots

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Fri Jun 1 16:13:57 CDT 2001

>Dear all,
>
>The first site i've been working on is now in the testing phase

You shouldn't have to explain what a link looks like.  I don't think
it matters if the site is serif or non, but it needs to make sense
and not look like a pile of clippings on someone's desk, which this
one does, in standards-compliant Mac IE5.

That's all I can say.

I hate gold and uranium mines and the misery & destruction they have
wrought on indigenous communities and the scars they leave on the
earth.

http://www.anawa.org.au/nt/ranger.htm

Erika

<tip>
Corporate clients don't give a crap if your site is
standards-compliant or not.  The front end needs to look good -- to
them, and communicate their propaganda, oops, I mean "message"
effectively.
</tip>