[thelist] Re: COLDFUSION folder upload

jon steele jjsteele22 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 19:53:12 CDT 2001

Hi everyone,

I posted this question a while ago, but couldn't get it worked out.

Anyway, what I need to do is upload an entire folder as specified by a
user. I can't have the user select each file in the folder
individually...It's a long story. I need all the contents of one folder
to be uploaded. So maybe the user enters the name of the directory,
then my app uploads the contents.

Security measures require the user to select each file in the folder
individually, so I can't prefill the form fields.

Any ideas?
Jon.