[thelist] IE click border...

Erika L. Walker elwalker at ruwebby.com
Sun Jun 3 15:24:22 CDT 2001

<snip>Jeff: please trim your replies to thelist</snip>

** publicly chastised ** Why, yes, sir. I will. And while not an excuse, it
was hardly as long as some other replies I have seen coming through this
list.

<snip>Jeff: does it matter?  i know that's kind of a snarky question -- but
i'm asking it with sincerity.</snip>

Yes, it mattered to me why you would say something like that, especially
with such vengeance (ie. "keep you mitts off") which is why, after many
months of lurking on this list, I was intriqued enough to post and ask a
question. I shall go back under my rock now.

Erika