[thelist] Saving the good stuff!!!

sales at iibiz.com sales at iibiz.com
Sun Jun 3 18:13:19 CDT 2001

You guys are all sooooo awesome, that I've been not deleting all the posts I
receive, but of course that folder of my inbox was getting very large, and I
couldn't find back things I knew I had saved!

Soooooooo.....

<tip>
I set up additional folders within my "the list" folder of my inbox for the
following:
Browsers, CSS, Flash, Fonts, Graphics, HTML, PHP, Site Tools, Tricks/Tips
and Misc., and I'm sure I'll end up setting up more!

Now I can easily find that post I know I saved on a particular issue!
</tip>

This is only for morons like me that can never seem to find what I'm looking
for in the evolt archives........!

Sandy