[thelist] e-commerce

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
Mon Jun 4 08:26:43 CDT 2001

Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Fantastic worst-practise example, Richard.

 From your description, I'm not going to bother
finding the page with the titles. I wonder how
it compares with the BA executive club:
https://www.britishairways.com/execclub/uk/

Given their consumer proposition, it makes sense
for them to have every official and courtesy title,
particularly region-specific ones (this one goes
large on UK military titles), but I can't help feeling that
there are some titles targeted at a market segment
of one individual.

Cheers
Martin

The principal place of business of PricewaterhouseCoopers and its associate
partnerships is 1 Embankment Place, London WC2N 6NN where lists of the
partners' names are available for inspection. All partners in the associate
partnerships are authorised to conduct business as agents of, and all
contracts for services to clients are with, PricewaterhouseCoopers. The UK
firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers is authorised by the Institute of Chartered
Accountants in England and Wales to carry on investment business.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a member of the world-wide
PricewaterhouseCoopers organisation.
computer.