[thelist] System question...........

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Mon Jun 4 12:24:18 CDT 2001

I have to re-install Win98SE all too often, but have never had a problem
with the re-install messing up other stuff on my machine, thankfully.  I
just insert the CD and let it install as if from scratch.  For safety's
sake, I'd back up critical files first.  If you don't have a Windows CD, I'd
be even more cautious using the OEM Recovery disk.  Of course you could wait
for XP to come out in October (we hope) and buy and use that upgrade.

Norman