[thelist] RE: IE click border... (digest, Vol 1 #1383: Msg 9)

lists lists at nynjdesign.com
Mon Jun 4 12:54:59 CDT 2001

Matt,

Can you please tell me which :focus pseudoclass behavior(s) would provide *equivalent* functionality for those who need it?  I've personally never disabled the link outlines--wasn't even aware it could be disabled (we *are* talking about the dotted line on active links, right?).  At the company I used to work for (mostly B2B sites) clients were always complaining about that outline and we were directed to tell them that there was no way to disable it.

Bev

<snip>