[thelist] Mozilla doesn't like XHTML

skamp evolt at befrance.com
Mon Jun 4 13:51:55 CDT 2001

Mail

Hi all,

Here's a weird thing about Mozilla : it doesn't like XHTML.
I've made a well formed HTML page, in XHTML. But Mozilla won't display it
correctly unless I change the HTML header from

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

It also has a problem with links like "link.php?one=stuff&two=thing" : it
will simply not see the "&two=thing" part of the link.
So when you click on it, you get "link.php?one=stuff" only.

Everything is right when I change the header. How weird is that ? Should I
make a bug report ?

Guillaume Cocatre-Zilgien
Web Developer

skamp at befrance.com