[thelist] tip: Restricting access to a dir by IP in IIS4

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Mon Jun 4 14:47:27 CDT 2001

I differ, in that depending on the application, restricting by IP is
perfectly viable, and in some places, the only way to take care of it.
'Sides, we don't know what Matt's requirements are....

And we don't know if Joe Blow has a VPN he can use to get access from the
road, in which case we would know the IP addy (and the acl management shifts
to the vpn server, but that's something else entirely)

...I'm still talking....

sgd