[thelist] site server search info?

Colette Brown colette at wi.rr.com
Tue Jun 5 11:15:34 CDT 2001

Tuesday, June 05, 2001, 10:24:21 AM, Scott Dexter (sgd at ti3.com) wrote:

> I've not used the SS Search (no need, yet), but do you have access to the SS
> docs themselves? No? --Try here:

Hi, Scott.  Thanks for responding.  I have been going over the
documentation.  But that hasn't been helping me.  I need to be able to
place either meta tags, or maybe my own specific tags, in articles,
and then have Site Server search using those tags.  For example, I
could add a tag called PUBDATE with the article date as an attribute.
 I would like to have Site Server find that article based on a search
 for that date.

I've been putzing around with the management console, trying to play
with different settings when I build test catalogs.  But, so far,
nothing seems to work.  And I can't figure out why using the
documentation.  Maybe I just missed a paragraph somewhere?

Colette Brown
Blog: http://ziatroyano.org