[thelist] What application is associated with ".MAX" file types?

Jason E. Burk jasonb at halstead-architects.com
Tue Jun 5 14:22:32 CDT 2001

"J. Blanchard" wrote:

> I had an associate send a file with the .MAX extension, but cannot seem to find a way to open the file. Appreciate the help in advance.

*.max files are 3D Studio Max files.  It is an application used in the design world for animation.  you can check out the info for the
application at:

http://www2.discreet.com/products/d_products.html?prod=3dsmax (watch the wrap)

or possibly at the autodesk website:

http://www.autodesk.com/

HTH.

jason
j a s o n  e . b u r k
HALSTEAD | architects
[ 317.684.1431 ]
http://www.bsu.edu/World2000/research/burk/
http://www.halstead-architects.com
jasonb at halstead-architects.com
[ monkeybuoy at moose-mail.com ]
icq # | 33425254

"Spring advances up the United States at the average
rate of about fifteen miles a day. It ascends mountainsides
at the rate of about a hundred feet a day. It sweeps ahead
like a flood of water, racing down the long valleys, creeping
up hillsides in a rising tide." -- Edwin Way Teale