[thelist] Components in ASP - Timing an event

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Tue Jun 5 14:27:22 CDT 2001

Does the server have IE5 installed? (It should if you have it on sp6)

in NT4, IE5 installs a better Task Scheduler, you want to use this instead
of ASP pages (wrong hammer).

Open the file explorer, look for a "Scheduled Tasks" folder under My
Computer. You can schedule a plain ole DOS batch file to do your dirty
work....

lemme know if you need more details
sgd