[thelist] Font size problems with CSS & NN 4.73(win)

Beau Hartshorne beau at members.evolt.org
Wed Jun 6 10:33:32 CDT 2001

Hi Shaun,

I think I might have a couple tips for you. First, I think general
consensus is that you should not use <font> tags, even when you're using
to organize your text. The reason your font tags have no effect on the text
is because they are being overridden by your CSS code. This brings me to
the second point. To avoid problems in NN 4.x, you should avoid giving
style, you can use classes like so:

<!--

p.1 {font-family: 'Arial', 'Helvetica', sans-serif; font-size: 10pt;}
p.2 {font-family: 'Arial', 'Helvetica', sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;}

// and so on.

-->

Check these out if you have any more problems with your CSS.

http://directory.evolt.org/index.php?viewCat=30

Cheers,

Beau