[thelist] Font size problems with CSS & NN 4.73(win)

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 6 10:34:35 CDT 2001

> From: "Shaun M. Anderson" <ShaunAnderson at smarttech.com>
[...]
> [style]
>   [!--
>   Body, table, tr, td 	{
>  FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial', 'Helvetica', sans-serif;
>  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
> }
>   --]
> [/style]
>
> Now the problem is that when I want to make something size one font,
> it works everywhere except NN 4.7X.  I was trying to do it like this:

> after that didn't work, I tried other sizes, but nothing happened.
> All I get is size 2 font.
>
> Shouldn't I be able to do this?

erm, that depends on the container... if you have the <font> in any
of the tags you've listed above (like the <body>, which you clearly
do), it should stay at 10pt...  CSS should override <font> tags...

to get around this, try:

.small	{ font-size : 10px ; }

now it should work for you...

btw, note that i use px over pt... pt. is a print unit of measurement,
and this ain't print...