[thelist] partnering

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Wed Jun 6 12:18:43 CDT 2001

I'm thinking of approaching someone I know with the idea of partnering with
them to get some more web biz for myself. This person has access to some
clients that I'm interested in... what would be the best way to go about
this?

Anyone have any insight into these kinds of deals?

Also, if this person isn't interested, I'd like to ask her for an
introduction to some of these clients and promise some sort of referral fee
contingent on whether the project goes though -- is this a good idea?

any thoughts welcome!

- amanda

--
http://gawow.com