[thelist] Images Not Showing Up -- Is My Client Crazy??

Freda Lockert freda at appleonline.net
Wed Jun 6 12:43:13 CDT 2001

Rachel

Your site works fine in Mac IE5.

Is your client using AOL? I read somewhere that in some circumstances
AOL serves up old pages instead of the latest version. Sounds crazy
to me but you never know.  Sorry I can't remember where I read it,
possibly it was an HWG list, but I can't find it in the archives.

Cheers.
Freda
--
Spaceship Earth: The problem for the passengers is that there is no
manual to identify all the parts, and no instructions on how to