[thelist] Manual linefeed in form element?

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.net
Wed Jun 6 12:52:19 CDT 2001

the linefeeds will come across as chr(13)/Chr(10) pair and will be inserted
into the database as such.  Are you looking to store <br>'s in the db?  You
might fool around with combinations of wrap a little further down the road.
Try wrap="on", wrap="off", wrap="soft", and wrap="hard" for various
behaviors of linewrapping.

HTH,

-joshua