[thelist] crisp graphic text

Pat Meeks pmeeks at email.msn.com
Wed Jun 6 14:18:27 CDT 2001

Rachel:

I don't use ImageReady and you don't mention the font or size you want to
display clearly. If you need small (less than 11pt) type, than check out
http://www.wpdfd.com/index.htm for screen optimized fonts that are designed
to be used without anti-aliasing. If ImageReady has anti-aliasing
selections, that would be what you want to play around with.

Pat pmeeks at msn.com