[thelist] Apache on NT??

evolt at tipsbyemail.com evolt at tipsbyemail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:05:38 CDT 2001

Malcolm,

I just installed Apache on NT, and I have two problems:

1) If you plan to install Cold Fusion, there's an article in their KB with a small fix you need to do.
2) I did not install it as a service (I haven't had a chance to resolve this), I had to put a link in my StartUp menu to start it. It's a link created in the Program Group called "start apache in console".

-Christine Korza
Administrator and Developer, www.protonic.com, www.tipsbyemail.com