[thelist] Need info on Fireworks 4

Laura J. Rinaldi rinaldi at ihwy.com
Thu Jun 7 00:02:29 CDT 2001

At 6:04 PM -0700 6/6/01, Chase Ritter wrote:
>I have been using Fireworks for some time now and I
>just realized that I can't make frames, no matter what
>I do, Fireworks does nothing. Can someone explain to
>me how to make frames in Fireworks.

But...Fireworks isn't to do layout, like in dreamweaver, it is to
create the graphics to use in Dreamweaver. Is that what you mean? Are
you talking about the different layers in Fireworks that allow you to
do rollovers, and fancy swaps?

Laura
--
"When action grows unprofitable, gather information; when information
grows unprofitable, sleep."