[thelist] JavaScript question

Sorgatz, Rex rex at ibsys.com
Thu Jun 7 19:09:02 CDT 2001

Hey, I'm with ya. I'm generally opposed to popups, and I find myself
oftentimes arguing against their propogation. But I also think there are
times when they can be useful. Sparingly, of course -- and never a
spontaneous one; they should always be user-controlled.

But that's a different discussion, and I'm still stuck.

Thanx in advance, -rex