[thelist] Email Outsourcing

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Fri Jun 8 18:23:54 CDT 2001

I would have to disagree strongly.  I have found Interland to be
nonfunctional, incompetent, unknowledgable and unhelpful.  I'm still
waiting to resolve issues, that they caused, on our sites days ago.  Major
stuff, too.

We are quickly migrating all of our sites off of Interland.

And, with the exception of CIHost, I've never seen a web hoster rated so
poorly by everybody.

--Ben

At 04:04 PM 6/8/2001, you wrote:
>Not sure if it's available without web hosting, but Interland
>(www.interland.com) charges $60 a year for mail hosting - unlimited POP3
>boxes and aliases with pretty high traffic allowance. If you're interested
>e-mail me offlist and I'll forward contact info so you're talking to a real
>person.

Ben Dyer
Senior Internet Developer
Imaginuity Interactive