[thelist] Email Outsourcing

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser at skdesigns.com
Fri Jun 8 19:02:14 CDT 2001

Unfortunately I agree with Ben about Interland. One of my clients recently
moved his domain there and the domain and his email was a nightmare, and
the service was even worse. We moved everything in no time to one of my
friends and colleagues who is a pair.com reseller. I'd definitely recommend
Pair.com, though!

Interland must be fine for some, although my experience is such that I
don't plan to try them again and also will steer people away from them, at
least until I see they've made improvements.

Warmly,
Shirley
--
Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.