[thelist] beware websitegarage.netscape.com

TheEnigma TheEnigma at Web-side.com
Mon Jun 11 06:05:06 CDT 2001

Probably just NS trying to make themselves look good :(

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Andrew Forsberg
Sent: 05 June 2001 06:59
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] beware websitegarage.netscape.com

I just got around to trying out the website garage, which someone
recommended a few days ago, and was shocked -- shocked I tell you --
to see such a low 'browser compatibility' ratings for certain sites
I've developed.

This tool gives you demerit points for using 'alt' and 'title' tags,
because some older browsers, and web tv, ignore them. And as for
xhtml pages...

What is netscape teaching the young'uns of today, I ask?

--
Andrew Forsberg
---