[thelist] Japanese characters in HTML q.

Kerin Cosford Kerin.Cosford at current-drugs.com
Mon Jun 11 07:03:47 CDT 2001

I've been following the Unicode discussion on slashdot for a few days now.

I'm not too sure about how useful this might be though. The information is
stored in XML as UTF-8 - I'm not sure if XSL can handle taking UTF-8 and
outputting as unicode.

I also noticed that I gave completely the wrong url. It should be
http://www.bocuma.com/tests/