[thelist] CF 5.0 on Mandrake 8.0?

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Mon Jun 11 07:14:17 CDT 2001

Officially, we only support:

Red Hat Linux 6.2, 7.0 (Personal or Professional)
 SuSE Linux 7.0 (Personal or Professional)
 Cobalt Qube, RaQ 3, 4, XTR

Of course, that doesn't mean you can't get it to work on Mandrake... I
think. I'd try posting to the Linux forum at the CF Forums.
(forums.allaire.com)

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482