[thelist] Netscape quits?

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Jun 11 12:48:57 CDT 2001

ppk,

Can you post your article on the evolt.org site as well?  Commentary/Society
would be a good place for it .. or even News.  It would be nice to have your
article, especially in contrast to the RIP Netscape article just posted.

Let me know if you need help with formatting.

Thanks,

Michele
on behalf of evolt admin