[thelist] Number of digits in Credit Card Number

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at magisnetworks.com
Tue Jun 12 14:40:15 CDT 2001

My bank frequently holds charges on purchases I've made because I didn't put
in the correct billing address for my card. While you could certainly loop
thru all possible expiration dates, most places I deal with require the name
on the card and the correct billing address. Not sure if that's universal,
but it would certainly make it difficult to program a fraud machine.

Fascinating info, though. Easily translatable to other languages, too.

Joel D Canfield
Applications Manager
Magis Networks, Inc.
jcanfield at magisnetworks.com