[thelist] Web Stat Software

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at magisnetworks.com
Tue Jun 12 17:05:01 CDT 2001

 . . . which is why we ask the experts. Thanks for the (disappointing) heads
up. The clients currently using Webtrends may never outgrow it, so hopefully
I'll have Analog grokked before I need a REAL analysis tool.

Joel D Canfield
Applications Manager
Magis Networks, Inc.
jcanfield at magisnetworks.com
858.523.2328

<snip>
The last time I tried to run webtrends on 500Mb worth of log files, it
took about 8 hours with DNS lookups off..

.djc.
</snip>

<snip>
It does nice monthly reports and has a nice scheduler, but I felt I hit the
wall pretty quickly on what I found it could or could not do. And for
$500-700 that's pretty disappointing.

---
Anthony Baratta
President