[thelist] CF 5 single user

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Wed Jun 13 13:01:32 CDT 2001

>Erik, are you talking about current product boxes?
>  Are you talking about
>future boxes copies of Studio 4.5.1? Are you asking if we will _eventually_
>ship a CF5 single ip version in general?

Yes, in general ... like CF Studio 4 came with a version of the
server (4) that could only be used locally so you could test your
work before uploading it to a live server. What I saw on the MM site
was that CFStudio 5 listed "Cold Fusion Server for testing...." in
the system requirements, but this isn't listed for CF Studio/UltraDev.

--

- Erik Mattheis

A poltergeist in the flesh.

(612) 827 3963