[thelist] interesting CSS syntax

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Wed Jun 13 17:26:38 CDT 2001

Robin, and all--

|Since the X is fake, it would go to the next available font - the
|default sans-serif for that machine, in your case it would be Lucida!

The font that displays at this site is illegible on my screen, see the
screenshot at:
http://www.freecfm.com/s/sitediva/screen1.gif

Eck! Actually, I saw this happen in one other site and just thought they messed
up. I've recently been futzing with my fonts however, so I think I may have done
something...how do I set the default sans-serif font? I tried going into the
Internet Explorer options, but it only lets me set Serif and Fixed.

LOL! I wonder if I should send this screenshot to Interwoven?

Gina