[thelist] Smart Tag Not

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Fri Jun 15 12:30:04 CDT 2001

Interesting.  I downloaded IE6 so that I could atleast see with my own eyes
what a smart tag looks like.  Can't find the option to turn it on.  Anyone
know where it is?

Two things I did find is the option to turn off META TAG refresh and to not
allow navigation across sub-frames.  While I am not sure about the
"definition" of navigation across sub-frames, I don't like the meta refresh
option.

Thoughts?

Chris