[thelist] PHP and article splitting

Todd Manaze8m at ev1.net
Fri Jun 15 20:03:10 CDT 2001

This could be done in php using the fread() function, it accepts a file
pointer as an argument as well as the number of bytes you want to read.
This, with the filesize() function which could tell you how big the files
is. Create a function that will divide the file size by 5.  the fread() can
read chunks data in $X bytes.

Todd Manaze
www.manaze.8m.com
[Design | Hosting | Flash | Branding | Illustration]
www.brewermc.com
Web solutions for small business