[thelist] Problem with php filesize()

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Sat Jun 16 23:45:09 CDT 2001

Ok...This is weird.  I have been playing with this and now some of the file
sizes will display.  It doesn't give the sizes for the image files and only
for 1 php file.

statistics.htm 2881
upload.htm 2346
tab2-3x5.gif
tab2-3x5.php
image.php 5393
cditty.php
list.htm 3823
shamrockrow.php
statsbydate.htm 2057
cditty.jpg
index.htm 76
shamrockrow.gif

I checked the file ownership on a hunch and that isn't it.   Any one have
any ideas?

Chris