[thelist] AOL email

Bev Corwin bev at enso-company.com
Tue Jun 19 18:59:49 CDT 2001

I've run into this problem with AOL when sending any graphic files,
attachments, especially double byte multilingual text.   For some reason,
if the text is not sent within the AOL network its corrupted by the
firewall.  This is a problem for multilingual html, text, email, and
attachments.  The only solution I came up with was to get an AOL account
just for clients who have AOL,  and in some cases, set up ftp sites for them
to download the information.   I would suggest also setting your newsletter
up on your website,  then forward the URL,  or set up a PDF document that
they can download.

Best wishes,
Bev