[thelist] Search Engine Article From InternetDay [OT]

Niklaus Haldimann runciter at rosa.com
Wed Jun 20 05:38:31 CDT 2001

"Daniel S. O'Shea" wrote:
> I've got two choices. Pout and rant about how the world of Evolt is against
> me after posting this article, or:

Just so you know: My comments on Aesop were actually completely neutral
and not  at all directed at you personally. In fact I found your post
rather interesting. It made me do some research and I learned something
(that the Aesop meta tag isn't something I have to worry about). Don't
feel discouraged to post to the list just because of this one small
slip. I think had some similary wrong/useless posts, too. ;-)

Cheers,
Niklaus.

--
Niklaus Haldimann, Frontend Engineer