[thelist] Leaving a secure area

Norman Beresford n.beresford at anansi.co.uk
Wed Jun 20 06:23:08 CDT 2001

Hi all

I've got a bit of a problem at the moment.  I've built a shopping cart
system.  At the point in the checkout process when you have to enter your
details the transactions are moved to a secure server.  The problem I'm
having is that at the end of the process I want to send the shopper back to
the unsecure server.  At the moment I'm using

response.redirect "http://www.partyco.co.uk/shop_index.htm"

However although I'm getting the browser warning saying that I'm leaving the
secure area, the padlock symbol is still remaining displayed.  Does anyone
have any ideas?

Norman