[thelist] <DIV> Absolute Positioning Quirk

gregory.john.toland at census.gov gregory.john.toland at census.gov
Wed Jun 20 10:06:04 CDT 2001

I have the following within an absolutely positioned <DIV> tag:

Response.Write( "<h1>Creating Testing Scenario...</h1>" )
Response.Flush
Response.Write "This is a test" & "<br>"
Response.Flush

Upon the second flush the header, "Creating Testing Scenario" disappears.
Is this a DHTML "bug", DHTML
by design, or ASP bug?  Anyone run into this before?

If this is a little of topic, I apologize.  Could any of you tell me of a
good DHTML mailing list?  I have been looking for one but have come up
empty.

Gregory J Toland
Sr. Systems Architect
CHM, Inc.