[thelist] The Saga Continues: States issue warning to Microso ft.. (was 'Smart Tags Not')

Kathleen Heytink K_HEYTINK at winebow.com
Thu Jun 21 11:16:21 CDT 2001

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Erika Meyer [mailto:emeyer at lclark.edu]

> honey, it isn't too late.
> I heart my Mac.
>
> There's also Linux.
>
> In short, you are a free woman,
> and there are options.

Ah yes, but they are very expensive options because switching to MAC or
Linux also means replacing all my software (an extensive collection attained
by first saving to buy the programs, then carefully upgrading) and all my
peripherals - scanner, tablet, zip drive, R/W CD rom etc.  Arrrrrgh!

Not to mention our personal network and new cable modem.  Also my laptop and
the PC I use at work would no longer be compatible.  And they say M$ has no
monopoly - ha!

<tip type"Homesite">
Love that right click/selection option.  You can also add line breaks and
change case within the selection.
<tip>

Kath Heytink
Web Designer