[thelist] The Saga Continues: States issue warning to Microso ft.. (was 'Smart Tags Not')

Plunkett, Matt MPlunkett at msa.com
Thu Jun 21 11:20:06 CDT 2001

Cable modem works with Linux, as will most of your devices probably.  Check
out Mandrake linux...it has an excellent installation program.  Software is
a big hurdle, unfortunately. :P

	<snip>

	Ah yes, but they are very expensive options because switching to MAC
or
	Linux also means replacing all my software (an extensive collection
attained
	by first saving to buy the programs, then carefully upgrading) and
all my
	peripherals - scanner, tablet, zip drive, R/W CD rom etc.  Arrrrrgh!

	Not to mention our personal network and new cable modem.  Also my
laptop and
	the PC I use at work would no longer be compatible.  And they say M$
has no
	monopoly - ha!

	<snip>