[thelist] break this code

Kerin Cosford Kerin.Cosford at current-drugs.com
Fri Jun 22 05:56:33 CDT 2001

Hi all,

Code you all do me a favour and check the following two urls and tell me how
badly they implode on your browsers?

http://www.bocuma.com/tests/freelance/index_no_img.html
http://www.bocuma.com/tests/freelance/index_with_img.html

They won't work on v4 browsers - there's going to be a basic version for
that. I think the first url is pretty robust.

The second one however is a bit troublesome - the code has been fairly
hacked together, and I've had reports of it wigging out pretty terribly on
the Mac, and also problems with mouse scrollwheels (which I don't
understand, to be honest).

So, any reports of mangled displays heartily welcome.

Cheers,

Kerin