[thelist] Inexpensive E-Commerce

Chris George chrisg at gsnet.com
Fri Jun 22 10:58:17 CDT 2001

Yes, the PGP will keep the email secure if it bounces... But you would
probably have the webmaster as the return addy anyway, so that would account
for that scenario.

And you may want the orders sent to a catchall account as well (cc) just in
case they delete it.  Maybe to be on the safe side (and so you're not
getting dozens of orders a day/hour/minute) set it up on a web-based email
client behind https.

Anyway, just some ideas.

---
cdg