[thelist] Netscape 6.1 PR1

Ron Thigpen rthigpen at nc.rr.com
Fri Jun 22 12:38:00 CDT 2001

FWIW, I've been using Mozilla 0.9.1 for a couple of weeks now, and
haven't had any problems with PDF.  It simply and transparently opens
them in the browser window.  From what I've read at
developer.netscape.com, NN6.1 is a branch off of Mozilla 0.9.1, so I'd
be surprised if the behavior was different.  BTW, I'm on WinNT4sp6,
using the Acrobat 5 reader.

--rt