[thelist] site critique request

jacques tarnero info at artifishal.com
Sat Jun 23 07:03:49 CDT 2001

Hi,

I just took a look at the site on my mac.

IE5:
On the 1st page
The penguin is not where I guess it's intended to be. It has slid under the
words making these very difficult to read. The other pages were fine, it
seems.

Opera 5:
looks fine

Netscape Communicator:
Not at all what you are trying to get, I guess.

If you want me to send you small photos of what the site looks like on these
browsers, mail me.

If you have a minute could you do the same for me on your PC, please. It's
my first site.

Jacques

jacques at artifishal.com
http://www.artifishal.com