[thelist] IIS settings to run .asp pages

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Sat Jun 23 12:39:39 CDT 2001

If you're testing xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/myfile.asp that should be working.

HTML files working doesn't point to what's up with ASP files since HTML
isn't handled the way ASP is; you can open an HTML file without even having
the web server running. The fact that the pages work with your local server
is good; the error messages should help pinpoint what's different with their
setup.

joel