[thelist] ColdFusion CFTRANSACTION

jon steele jjsteele22 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 17:32:00 CDT 2001

Is this correct usage of CFTRANSACTION? I get a "Last tag in cftry must
be cfcatch", but in the documentation, in the example, the last tag
their is cftransaction...so I'm confused. Also, do I need any
<cftransaction action="commit"> tags? What I basically need is either
all pages are run with no errors or none are run.

<cftry>
<cftransaction>
 	<cfinclude template="q_file1.cfm">
<cfcatch type="Any"><cftransaction action="ROLLBACK" /></cfcatch>
	<cfinclude template="q_file2.cfm">
<cfcatch type="Any"><cftransaction action="ROLLBACK" /></cfcatch>
	<cfinclude template="q_file3.cfm">
<cfcatch type="Any"><cftransaction action="ROLLBACK" /></cfcatch>
	<cfinclude template="q_file4.cfm">
<cfcatch type="Any"><cftransaction action="ROLLBACK" /></cfcatch>
</cftransaction>
</cftry>

Thanks,
Jon.