[thelist] evolt robots.txt [was More Smart Tags]

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Jun 25 08:58:35 CDT 2001

At 2:23 PM +0100 6/25/01, martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com wrote:
>I'm wondering whether the more effective legal avenue
>is one of intellectual property - the right to not have your IP
>changed by a third party without your permission.

I wanted to say something about the intention for changing the
content ... I have no prob with something like babblefish or "The
Dialectizer" ... and went to grab an example - Try to dialectize an
evolt URL ... interesting result.

http://rinkworks.com/dialect/

Is this because someone at evolt actually has requested to be removed
or is is comming from the robots.txt file:

Disallow:

And how can evolt be all over google with that robots.txt? ...
--

- Erik Mattheis

Wants to see a flying saucer.

(612) 827 3963