[thelist] ASP sendmail/whatever on NT4

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at magisnetworks.com
Mon Jun 25 11:31:35 CDT 2001

NT supports CDONTS but you have to have SMTP running, and I don't think it's
part of the default install. It's in the Option pack, and isn't a terribly
invasive or complex modification, but if you don't have access to the
machine it's not helpful. I've also used JMail, but again, it requires some
install on the NT box.

joel