[thelist] Need a little critique (nothing to do with Smart Ta gs...)

Jon Haworth jhaworth at witanjardine.co.uk
Mon Jun 25 11:33:00 CDT 2001

I like it very much, it looks great (especially the ticks themselves), and
you've managed to keep a nice level of distinction between check boxes and
radio buttons while keeping the interface consistent.

Dunno about whether you'd be in breach of copyright for doing Aqua-style
buttons, but FWIW Limewire on the PC (a Gnutella client) has its entire UI
lifted from Macs, and looks damn good for it :-)

Cheers
Jon